1. Choose the section (ie bandages, syringes, swabs, gloves etc) and then the product type (eg latex, nitrile, vinyl, etc)
2. View the products you are interested in and click onto the photograph to zoom in and see every detail. Move down to the Pricing Table for reference, code and cost – also view shipping information
3. Select an item from the “show more” dropdown menu, enter required quantity and add to cart. You can then choose to continue shopping or to process order
4. Add to Favourites – you can now use this facility for ease of future ordering; this will allow you to view your favourite items in your folder and quickly place an order
5. If you wish to continue shopping, repeat the process but if you wish to process the order, view cart, then proceed to check-out
6. Once you have entered your login details, check that they are correct, accept terms and conditions, click on place order
7. New trade customers can proceed to check-out and will be contacted by a member of the Sales Team
8. Cash sale customers can proceed to check-out and will be contacted by a member of our Accounts department to arrange payment prior to dispatch – payment can be made by cheque or BACS; we do not accept credit card payments
9. Existing customers ordering on line benefit from a 30 day account – if you choose to pay by account, once you submit your order this will be received via email and dispatched along with an invoice payable after 30 days
10.If you have any special instructions, you can use the box to advise accordingly
11. You will receive an email confirming your order, along with an order number for your reference
Using favourites is the fastest way to minimise time placing orders. It’s there to make your ordering fast, easy and seamless.
A product can be added to favourites once you are logged in and you have a favourites list set up which is also very easy.
There is a blue box titled “Add to Favourites” on every single product record. Where there are multiple sizes of a product, the size much be chosen first before you can add the product to favourites.
When you are in your favourites list, click the tick box on the left hand side of the product you want to order and amend the quantity you want to receive.
Once you have completed this for all the products you require, click on the “Actions” tab which is both at the top and bottom of your favourites list. Choose “Update Quantities and Add to Basket”.
Following this, click on the blue button just to the right that says “Apply Action”, and that’s it! All the items you require will be in your basket. A confirmation will appear in a pink bar at the top saying the items have been added to your basket.
Click on the pink basket box to check your final order before proceeding to the checkout.
If you have any queries on this, please do not hesitate to contact a member of The Vet Store Team who will be delighted to help on 01274 491175.
Monday 24th December – last orders 1pm (delivery Friday 28th)
Thursday 27th December – open as normal (delivery Friday 28th)
Friday 28th December – open as normal (delivery Monday 31st)
Monday 31st December – last orders 1pm (delivery Thursday 3rd)